Sunday, November 8, 2020

Kody Got Jokes Yo

 So Biden/Harris “Swat the Lies” Fly Swatter gift was a mega hit with Kody, and discussion of it lead to a funny drop mic moment:

   This morning, he goes “I love this fly swatter!  I think I love this fly swatter more than anything.  Well, not anything.  Not more than I love my family.  There’s nothing I love more than my family.”

   Amy goes Well, what about other people?”

   “Not more than my family.”

   “It’s okay to love other people as much as your family.”

  Without missing a beat and just walking away “Yes but I’m not old enough.”

Later this morning:

   Amy and I are battling post awesome celebratory day hangover headaches and Kody's still in party mode.  Amidst his elation he got a bit loud, and Amy asked him to tone it down.  He goes "Ema, I think we better 'Irish up your coffee.'"  

   Shocked, I go "Kody we gotta stop you watching the 'Simpsons'"

   "What?  Lucky Charms!"

   Amy visibility relaxed.

   ...at which point Kody added "Or alcohol."

3 comments:

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! DMV

    ReplyDelete